Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cheap new york dinning for two?

Alphadot asked: Cheap new york dinning for two?
HI people, Im going to be staying in new york for new years eve, and im staying at the bedford hotel around the 40th or so, and I'm looking for cheap dinning for my boyfriend and I and i hope that you can help me out, im looking around google, but extra help is good and you get an easy 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!! so thanks, I would prefer walkign distance like at least 20 minutes and if there is anything interesting around the maddison square garden and bedford,

i have a max on food 250$ from dec 30,31, January 1st and 2nd
I need like 3 meals from different places, and you know all about budget, No fast food, please,i would like to sit and relax for a bit before walking around
1 year ago



Princess answered: This is for $15 and under.


Chipotle -- Mexican Restaurant

150 E 44th St, New York, NY, 10017
(212) 682-9860


and other restaurants with your criteria, are at below web link:

http://www.nyc.com/search/find.aspx?seci…
Source(s):
http://www.nyc.com/search/find.aspx?seci…
1 year ago

No comments:

Post a Comment