Sunday, January 23, 2011

Should the JobCentre withdraw claims that I was abusive if they have no evidence to support it?

Nigel G asks: Should the JobCentre withdraw claims that I was abusive if they have no evidence to support it?
They claim I was abusive on the phone and that they terminated a call with me

In fact the opposite is true. I hung up on their member of staff in desperation as a result of her appalling attitude. (I assume it is this call that they are referring to, although they haven't even told me which call their allegations relate to).

They only brought up this allegation months later after I finally made an official complaint about them. I haven't been told what I did that could be considered abusive. They appear to agree that I didn't shout or swear or insult anyone. I complained to the office manager and he claims that they didn't record the call and he can't explain to me in what way I was abusive... only that my "behaviour was unacceptable" and that he is glad I realise that I will modify my behaviour in future (I won't... because I don't know what was wrong with my behaviour!).

It's pretty obvious to me that this false allegation was invented to cover their own backs after months of mistakes at every step of my claim.

How can I get them to formally withdraw this false claim?
1 year ago



Princess replies: I know that there's one thing this Detective once told me is that "if you filed a complaint, the other party who you filed the complaint against, cannot file a complain back at you". So, if that company is filing a complain against you, it's unacceptable if you had already done so firstly. It's in the Book of Law and Ethics. Check it out if you'd like.
Source(s):
Ask a legal adviser.
1 year ago

No comments:

Post a Comment